RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION
NICOR is committed to excellence in customer service. We strive to provide our customers with simple solutions for everyday issues. Please see below for NICOR's RGA process and fill out the form to submit a claim.
REQUESTING A RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION (RGA)
All requests must be submitted online, at www.nicorlighting.com/returns
You will need to know the following information:
- Your company name, address, phone number, and your account number
- Contact name and email address
- NICOR part number(s)
- NICOR invoice number for purchased item(s). Invoices must be less than 12 months old.
- Reason for return request
Once submitted, you will receive an email when your request has been approved. Return shipping instructions will be included in the body of the RGA. Remember to save your tracking info. NICOR is not responsible for return shipments lost in transit.
- Authorized returns only – you must include a copy of the RGA with your return shipment
- Undamaged, unaltered NICOR products in their original packaging. Include photos and a description of any altered packaging, to aid in the approval process. A 35% restocking fee will be assessed on returned non-defective products.
- Products shipped by NICOR in error. NICOR must be notified within five (5) business days of receiving your shipment. No credit issued and/or a restocking fee may be assessed on returns not meeting this requirement.
- Defective Product. All defective product returns are verified and tested by NICOR. Be specific about the problem when listing product as defective. Use the comment field to provide details.
- Unauthorized product returns
- Freight-damaged product
- Products missing parts or pieces. (All components, instructions, hardware, manuals, etc., must be included with your return.)
- Repacked goods, unlabeled boxes, and packaging that is marked up.
- Products distributed as free goods or for [i]promotional purposes
- Product that has been used, installed, or damaged
[i] Exceptions may apply
CONDITIONS FOR CREDIT
- RGA is valid for 30 days from issue date. Receipt of a RGA from NICOR does not guarantee credit.
- Proof of return is the customer’s responsibility. Make sure you save your return tracking information.
- Total quantity of returned items will be based on NICOR’s count at the time of receipt.
- Field destroyed product, without NICOR’s approval, is not eligible for credit.
- Follow the shipping instructions located in the body of the RGA. NICOR will not reimburse shipping costs incurred outside of our instructions.
- Credit will be issued in the form of a credit on the customer’s account.
Have technical questions?
Call our support line at 1-800-821-6283