RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION
NICOR is committed to excellence in customer service. We strive to provide you with simple solutions for everyday issues. In that commitment, our online Return Request Form was created with you in mind.
Please read the following information and then fill out and submit the Return Request Form below. Upon successfully submitting a return request, you will receive an email acknowledging your submittal.
REQUESTING A RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION (RGA)
Information you will be asked to provide:
- Your company name, address, phone number, and account number
- A contact name and email address
- The NICOR part number of the product you want to return
- A NICOR invoice number or your purchase order number of the purchased item(s). Invoices cannot be more than a year old.
- Undamaged, unaltered NICOR products, in their original packaging.
- Non-defective product returned as a stock cleanse or as overstock. (Will be assessed a 35% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return freight.)
- Products shipped by NICOR in error. NICOR must be notified if an incorrect item is received by the customer within two (2) business days of delivery. NICOR may refuse to accept the return; may choose not to grant credit; or may assess a 35% restock fee on returns not meeting this time frame.
- Defective product. All defective product returns are verified and tested by NICOR. Be specific about the problem when submitting your return request for defectives. Use the comment field on the submittal form to provide further details.
- NICOR’s product packaging that is written on, marked up, repackaged, relabeled, or altered in any way.
- Unauthorized product returns. Unauthorized returns may be refused upon delivery to NICOR, or if accepted, may be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- NO CREDIT will be issued for returned product that is not listed on your NICOR RGA.
- Discontinued product.
- Freight damaged product. NICOR ships F.O.B. factory. Title passes to the buyer when the carrier signs the bill of lading. Upon receipt of a shipment, the customer must note damaged/missing items on the delivery receipt to file a freight claim with the carrier.
- Product that has missing parts or missing pieces. All components, instructions, hardware, manuals, etc., must be kept with the product in its packaging.
CONDITIONS FOR CREDIT
- Once your request is approved, NICOR will issue an RGA. The RGA will be emailed to you. Return shipping instructions will be listed on the RGA. Follow these instructions. Reimbursement for shipping costs that you incur outside of the return instructions we provide on the RGA will be denied for credit.
- Proof of return is the customer’s responsibility. Make sure you save your return tracking information.
- Once you receive your RGA, it is valid for 30 days. Receiving an RGA does not guarantee a credit.
- The total quantity returned is based on NICOR’s count at the time of receipt.
- Destroyed product / field scrapped product without NICOR’s prior authorization is not eligible for credit.
- NICOR will issue a credit memo to your account for all valid product returns.
Have technical questions?
Call our support line at 1-800-821-6283